Be sure to check units column when ordering. Some products may only be ordered by the case, while others may be ordered individually. Please be sure of how many you ordered.
Minimum order is $300.00 for bulk products. Price for all single products will remain as-is.
Delivery charges will be applied to all deliveries.
The driver will count number of boxes with store personnel. The individual checking of products should be checked within 24 hours of delivery or on the next business day. All products must be verified and signed for on delivery.
Note: All questions on payment and shipping should be handled by email our support team here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Courtney’s offers a claims service to allow our customers to return merchandise and correct delivery or invoice errors.
This service is only for products purchased from Courtney’s and is subject to certain rules and procedures. Customer co-operation in the following measures will allow Courtney’s to process claims effectively and efficiently. Courtney’s will reserve the right to refuse or correct any claims not conforming to procedures.
Note: To ensure proper credit pricing and accuracy, we must have the original invoice numbers involved with every claim. Credits will not be issued without the invoice number.
For items received and not invoiced for, contact our claims department at the support email above and report the error.
- If you decide to keep the product, we will invoice you.
- If you are returning the product, we will arrange a pick up.
- Before claiming a shortage, ensure your order was completely checked off before it was put out for sale.
- Make sure your employee has counted the number of boxes delivered with the delivery driver and signed for the correct number.
- All claims must be called into our claims department between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm. Within 24 hours of delivery or on the next business day.
- For every short claim, Courtney’s will:
- Check the picking slip to verify picking and checking
- Count our present inventory on hand
- Check the invoice for signatures for # of pieces delivered
Courtney’s reserves the right to refuse any claim requests that have not complied with the above conditions.
Any products delivered in a damaged condition must be reported to our claims department within 24 hours or on the next business day between 9:00am and 4:00pm. We will then arrange for pick up and issue credit when the product is returned.
All pricing errors must be called into our claims department within one week of delivery. Courtney’s will confirm error and issue a credit if warranted.
If the wrong quantity or wrong product was ordered, the error must be emailed into our claims department within 24 hours or on the next business day between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm. We will arrange for pick up and issue credit upon return of product. Products must be returned in original packaging and in “resale” condition to receive credit.
Customer may be charged a 10% re-stocking fee for repeat ordering errors or inappropriate ordering practices.
- Claims department open from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Have your original invoice with you.
- Have your returns ready for driver on next delivery with the original invoice or a copy.